Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorWardens of the Port of Baltimore
dc.date.accessioned2015-10-28T18:31:54Z
dc.date.available2015-10-28T18:31:54Z
dc.date.issued1814
dc.identifier.otherG3844 .B3 1814
dc.identifier.urihttp://jhir.library.jhu.edu/handle/1774.2/38195
dc.descriptionThe Survey to produce this map was authorized by Baltimore Ordinance 12 (1814). Survey notes on map show position of water line and future improvements. This image was produced from a microfilm copy of the original manuscript map. The original manuscript map is held by the Baltimore City Archives. Below are references to the original manuscript and other hand drawn copies in the Baltimore City Archives. References: BCA, RG12, S.4, 17 (original manuscript map);BCA, RG12, S.6, 250 (additional linen tracing of the original manuscript map).en_US
dc.description.abstract1 map on sheet 93 x 68 cm. Scale unclear.en_US
dc.language.isoen_USen_US
dc.publisherBaltimore: Wardens of the Port of Baltimoreen_US
dc.relation.isformatofhttp://erez-server.library.jhu.edu:8080/erez4/erez?cmd=view&vtl=list_ir.html&tmp=foo&src=ir%2f1774.2%2F38195
dc.subjectBaltimore (Md.) -- Mapsen_US
dc.titleA Plan for Improving the Cove East of Jones Falls, Proposed by Subscribers, Wardens of the Port of Baltimore: February 4, 1814.en_US
dc.typeMapen_US
dc.typeImageen_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record