Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorScott, William
dc.date.accessioned2021-02-18T18:08:00Z
dc.date.available2021-02-18T18:08:00Z
dc.date.issued1987
dc.identifier.urihttp://jhir.library.jhu.edu/handle/1774.2/63859
dc.description.abstractThe history of urology at the Johns Hopkins Hospital from 1889 to 1986 written by Dr. William Wallace Scott, who directed the Brady Institute from 1946 to 1974. It encompasses the leadership of the Institute from its inception by Hugh Hampton Young, to William W. Scott, and then to Patrick C Walsh. Highlights include the development of the Brady residency training program by Hugh Hampton Young, the construction of the Brady Building to house the Brady Urological Institute, which was named after the generous donor, James Buchanan Brady, to 1982 when the Institute moved to the renovated Marburg building.en_US
dc.language.isoen_USen_US
dc.publisherJames Buchanan Brady Urological Instituteen_US
dc.subjectJames Buchanan Brady Urological Instituteen_US
dc.subjectHugh Hampton Youngen_US
dc.subjectwilliam w. Scotten_US
dc.subjectpatrick c walshen_US
dc.subjectprostate canceren_US
dc.subjecthistory of urology at Johns Hopkins Hospitalen_US
dc.subjectdiamond jim bradyen_US
dc.titleUrology at Hopkins: a chronicle 1889-1986en_US
dc.typeBooken_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record